Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Facebook/

Today I just wanted to quickly talk about couple of things.

Once in awhile a product comes along that when you see it makes you go "wow." Last year when I got my Garmin Nuvi 660, it was probably one of the best investment I made for my business. I take that gadget with me everywhere I go. I've never gotten lost since then.



Well I was introduced to another product recently that made me go "wow" again. This bag is awesome. I carry it with me to all my eSessions and when I travel. The Boda Dry bag can carry up to 4 lenses and has so many compartments to carry every accessory you can imagine! The strap is supersoft and distributes the weight nicely. I could describe it more but you have to try it out for yourself. Jim Garner stands by his product and will go out of his way to make sure that everyone is satisfied.

If you are interested, shoot me an email and I will send you a PromoCode to get additional 10% off this bag!

If you have or get one, take a photo of yourself and email it to me! :) Click on the image above to get more information.



Thanks Boda!!!



Do You Facebook?

If you don't have a facebook account yet, I highly suggest you get one. It's one of the best ways to network with friends, clients and other phtoographers online. You'll see why once you sign up. I introduced Jose Villa to facebook and he's been hooked since then. Click here to sign up. Then add me as your friend!




I signed up for this awhile back but recently started using it more and more. It's a great way to briefly keep in touch with your friends. Try it out. You can get updates on what they are up to via email, mobile text, and or AIM. Add me to follow: Twitter: Kenny Kim

No comments: