Tuesday, January 29, 2008

oooops...

I went ahead and did it. I just bought the Canon Mark III on amazon. It should come in two days! The funny part is that right after I ordered, I get a call from Amazon wanting to confirm the order becuase it's "an unusually high dollar amount". Great... that's just what I needed to hear from them, it made me realize again that I did just drop a lot of coin on this camera. Although I did feel good about the fraud prevention program they have. I just hope something new doesn't come out with the PMA show happening later this week. I guess I could return it in 30 days if something new comes out (Can you tell I've been justifying making this purchase?...) I'll make sure to let everyone know what it's like once I shoot with it.

Steve

5 comments:

Mandy Hank said...

Check your horoscope today- it might be like mine when I bought my 5d. It said" today is a great day for big purchases".
That's how I made myself feel better anyway-
Congrats!!

Tammy M. said...

So Cool! Drooling here. I rented a studio space today for my biz! So excited about that.

Zoom-Bug Photography said...

D3 D3 D3

haha

Congrats on the new Mark III. That's so awesome...and don't feel guilty...you deserve this!

John Loyola said...

Dude, welcome to the club! Which Mark III did you get? 1D or 1Ds? Like Mike said, Go big and get the best.

You'll love the 6400 ISO.

Steve Goldhaber said...

I got the D not the Ds.