Saturday, January 26, 2008

Totally Sweet

Way to go Steve, lovin' the blog.

What an awesome week that was. I was talking with my girlfriend last night and she asked me what my favorite thing about the week was. I told her it was definitely meeting all of you. It was so much fun to shoot and be totally goofy with all of you. I really think more than anything the community of photographers is what first drew me into wedding photography. It's so great to have people who care about you and your business and really do want you succeed in all that you do.

I'm sorry not everyone got to witness the branding, it was quite an "experience". In case you are wondering the leg is fine, at least I think is. I still haven't removed the band-aid from leg, but I'm sure it will look ok. I'll post some pics of it later on down the road.

Thank you all for being so awesome and such an inspiration to me. I'm so excited to see what God has in store for us all. Thanks a lot Steve for setting this up and giving us away to keep in touch. Peace and love.



- Phillip

No comments: