Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Balboa Engagement Shoot

So I booked this wedding and engagement shoot with Kelly and Jennifer and they said they liked the gallery I had up of Jerod and Rosanna when we shot them down in Balboa and thats where they wanted to do their engagement shoot. I have a gallery up on my website. Let me know what you think, and please keep in mind, I didnt have Mike to tell me what Kelvin and exposure to use. And if you have 33 minutes of your life that you will never get back, I have a video I made of the photos and some video footage on the blog.

5 comments:

Tammy M. said...

The pics are great! Good job Chris.

Phillip Glickman said...

I don't remember that sweet brick wall on our shoot. Great shots Chris.

kennykimdotcom said...

Hey can I be an honorary member here since I was the van driver? :D

Courtney said...

Great work Chris...I second that brick wall...great find!!

Chris Diset Photography said...

I didnt remember that brick wall either. It was the alley on the side of BJ's Pizza, which is right next to the Cabo Cantina.