Friday, March 21, 2008

EEEKKKKKK!!! OMG

I just wanted to share some awesome news with you guys because I'm about to explode!! I just booked a destination wedding to Cancun today, the bride and groom are not only paying for my travel, hotel, food and drink but they booked a $6800.00 package on top of that!!!
I'm seriously on cloud 9, anyone want to meet me for some margaritas???

Only negative thing is after that, I fly the next morning home because I have a wedding here in Arizona the following day, I'll be tired but won't it so be worth it?
Here I come Mexico- Yeah!!!

6 comments:

kennykimdotcom said...

Mandy, Congratulations. So happy for you. Seems like everyone that attends mike's workshop are doing well. I just saw Dee Dee's ad on Rangefinder. And Pictage just used my photo from your workshop with Mike it in for their big ad.

Good times!

Phillip Glickman said...

BALLLLINN!!! Way to go MANDY!

Chris Diset Photography said...

That is so awesome! Need a 2nd shooter? :)

Mandy Hank said...

You can all be my second shooters- you just need to pretend to be a guest- ha ha! :)

Tammy M. said...

So excited for you!!!!

antonio said...

You jet setter you, just dropping those bookings down on us. !!! Great news one word of warning though sort out the booking and money in the US.
mexican law i believe dictates if you are a pro photographer you have to declare at customs your equipment and they tax you on the value to use it over there.

Check it out, a friend of mine read about it only recently as a destination photographer and the do's and dont's. Anyway I am sure you will charm your way through but like the others I will come and second shoot.

Arizona, Mexico hmmm not too different just like memphis with a tan right !!

T the Brit