Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Checking in to say HI,,,,,Finally!

Hi Everyone,
Just arrived back from Las Vegas and enjoyed a few days at WPPI, ran into Chris Diset and enjoyed a breakfast with him at Paris Le Cafe. Talked photography for awhile (only Canon chat....!)

Of course ran into Mike Colon and Kenny Kim which was a pleasure. Kenny was proudly armed with his camera (Canon) and started shooting right away, tried to take cover but we just weren't quick enough. I shot a few rounds back myself (visit our blog for a few images from Vegas) www.deedeedallas.com

It was jammed packed with people, seems to get larger and larger each year. Maybe that is why it will be moving to the MGM next year? I am sure many of you were there, but there were so many bodies who would have known.

Hope all is well with everyone, sorry I have failed to check in occasionally, Chris reminded me that I have failed all of you so I will try to do better.

If anyone is ever in Southern Ca and needs a place to hang out or get a free room get in touch, we are only 40 minutes away from Disneyland, Knott's Berry farm, the beaches etc....

DeeDee Dallas
951.789.2779

2 comments:

Chris Diset Photography said...

Dee Dee, you are the best. Thanks for letting me join you for breakfast. And thanks for posting. I take back everything bad I said about you. Our breakfast picture is on my blog.

kennykimdotcom said...

DeeDee it was good to see you too. By the way, I saw your endorsement in some of the ads in Rangefinder. Way to go!!!